Mosquito nets constitute an irreplaceable accessory for windows, especially during the warm season of the year. They can be easily dismantled in the winter, and reliably protect from insects and flue during the summer.Read More
Thermal insulation requirements for buildings start from the thermal insulation requirements for windows.
A window profile is fabricated using polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It is a synthetic material of many benefits. The material is not subject to burning, insusceptible to air or moisture and environmentally robust. The designers of PVC material initially set a goal to create a material that could serve as an alternative to wood and aluminum. The efforts succeeded at most – modern PVC windows enjoy good heat-insulation properties, capable to serve for decades and require little maintenance.
Plastic windows are very familiar and frequently used elements of any dwelling; they are practically affordable for each house or flat - owner. Plastic windows are pleasant to use and reasonable in terms of price. Plastic windows are about twice effective in keeping warmth than the old-style windows. The system of PVC profiles allows for any conceivable shapes and sizes of windows. The PVC profiles are substantially protected against exposure to sunlight, drops of temperature and other external factors; in addition, the internal zinc hardware guarantees stability of big-size windows. All windows are furnished with the fittings for “winter ventilation” made by the German company Segenia. Plastic windows make the level of noise 30 decibel lower thereby provide a comfortable level of noise corresponding to 40-45 decibels in an apartment.
The advantages of plastic windows making them more attractive from a practical point of view:
• A double-glazing unit contains energy – saving glass (selective glass, low E-glass) which improves sound and insulating properties;
• Good sound insulation properties;
• Maintain temperature and comfort in your home;
• Retain the original look for entire term of service. Plastic windows do not go yellow; special agents are added in the course of their fabrication which help preserve original white tone for entire period of operation;
• Do not require complicated care;
• Do not require re-painting or lagging for warmth-keeping.
• Variety of materials and a wide range of application. External and Internal parts can be laminated and painted in more than 20 tones.
• Plastic is insusceptible to burning. The index of flame propagation of the said material is equal to zero.